Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cooking With My Wife

One of my favorite activities is eating. I love food. There's not much I don't like and my wife and I love trying new restaurants and food. Last Christmas we took a date night to Maggiano's Little Italy in Nashville. It was a wonderful dining experience and I would highly recommend it if you haven't been. All of the food was great however, one thing was simply outstanding, the mussels diavolo style. (Maggiano's menu click here). Last week my wife and I were trying to think of something fun to cook and mussels diavolo sounded like the perfect thing. I headed to the best grocery store in the world...Publix to pick up some fresh mussels and we were cooking in no time. We modified this recipe from foodnetwork.com and it was awesome. Here are a few images from the Britton cafe aka my kitchen.

-Matt

Posted via email from Matt Britton Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment